Dustin Lynch; Photos by Daniel Vorlet
KELLY BRICKEY • AUGUST 23, 2017 - 1:23 PM
Dustin Lynch - Current Mood; Courtesy of Broken Bow Records
With the anticipation building for his upcoming project, Dustin Lynch is obliging fans by announcing the official track list for Current Mood.
Coming in at a solid 13 tracks total, Lynch will explore a variety of sounds on his forthcoming creation from the traditional rhythms of country to a splash of pop, R&B and rock thrown into the mix.
The Tennessee native slyly shared the track list with his Instagram followers throughout the past couple of weeks by posting photos of himself sporting t-shirts with song lyrics and titles on them.
Lynch sets forth with Current Mood by explaining that the record reflects his growth as an artist and human being over the past handful of years and dives into many of the life-changing moments he’s experienced throughout his time in the business. He wants his listeners to be able to grasp onto another side of him they haven’t experienced yet and he’s hoping this record will do just that.
“This album is a glimpse into the last three years of my life…the travel, the adventures, the relationships and the personal growth,” said Lynch recently. “I think this is the most personal release I have done and I’m really excited to share with everyone my Current Mood.”
The record will feature two of Lynch’s most recent radio releases such as “Small Town Boy” and “Seein’ Red.” He’ll follow up the album with a headlining tour throughout the late fall and early winter months. Fans can find more details about the tour on his website.
Current Mood will be released to stores and digital retailers on September 8.
Current Mood Track List
- “I’d Be Jealous Too” (Dustin Lynch, Ross Copperman, Jon Nite)
- “Seein’ Red” (Tully Kennedy, Kurt Allison, Steve Bogard, Jason Sever)
- “Small Town Boy” (Rhett Akins, Ben Hayslip, Kyle Fishman)
- “Why We Call Each Other” (Dustin Lynch, Lee Miller, Ross Copperman)
- “Here We Come” (Dustin Lynch, Zach Crowell, Jon Nite)
- “Love Me or Leave Me Alone” (Dustin Christensen, Chris Gelbuda)
- “Back On It” (Brent Anderson, Will Weatherly, Smith Ahnquist)
- “I Wish You Were Beer” (Jon Nite, Josh Osborne, Justin Ebach)
- “State Lines” (Dustin Lynch, Kyle Fishman, Andy Albert)
- “Party Song” (Brett Tyler, Craig Wiseman, Morgan Wallen)
- “New Girl” (Dustin Lynch, Zach Crowell, Ashley Gorley)
- “Why Not Tonight” (Dustin Lynch, Jimmy Robbins, Jon Nite)
- “Sun Don’t Go Down On That” (Dustin Lynch, Ross Copperman, Jon Nite)